Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid of Marion's 11.06

Click here

it's obvious from that rainbow track that it was indoors, thus we can shave a coupla tenths off her time !

Comment

Indoors? Think not, check the video again..definitely outdoors.

Comment

Hey, who was the lady that seemed to virtually accost her at the end of the race? Notice that she didn't even allow Marion to come to a stop before jumping in her path? That seemed kind of annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by bekeselassie
          Hey, who was the lady that seemed to virtually accost her at the end of the race? Notice that she didn't even allow Marion to come to a stop before jumping in her path? That seemed kind of annoying.
          Probably a WADA official.

Comment

Tough to really make an accurate assessment from that video, but Marion seems to have made a significant overhaul on her running form in a positive fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by MJR
              Tough to really make an accurate assessment from that video, but Marion seems to have made a significant overhaul on her running form in a positive fashion.
              I noticed higher knees, but apart from that I thought she looked more ragged if anything else. Her feet were kinda flicking out a bit, like they did in Edmonton, and a few times she came close to stepping over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Francis

Eldy was kidding Kurt, referring to the rainbow track. Where would you see one of those, besides indoors?
                There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
                  I noticed higher knees, but apart from that I thought she looked more ragged if anything else. Her feet were kinda flicking out a bit, like they did in Edmonton,
                  I agree, thought she looked a bit upright and untidy. Hard to tell from that angle though. Still, she pulled away in a fast time. Be interesting to see how she does over 200m, especially as she says she's running that at the nationals.
                  "If Gaby worked as hard with the weights as she did with her tongue she'd have a different concept of beauty. To get performances like mine, she'd have to sacrifice some of her good looks. The women of the west dont work as hard as we do" JK

Comment

Looked to me that she's lost a fair amount of weight - when I saw her live the last year or two she looked a little heavy.

Comment

Homeland Security; they were worried she might make a break all the way to the border.

Comment

The University of Hawaii has a beautiful Rainbow colored outdoor track. Fastest track that I have ever run on.

Comment

She got a great start. So great, I thought she may have jumped it!

Also, she came up into her running form quicker than normal. Is that change on purpose, or is that just some early technical problems?????

Comment

Originally posted by guru
                            Originally posted by Kurt Francis

Eldy was kidding Kurt, referring to the rainbow track. Where would you see one of those, besides indoors?
                            it was meant to be joke

however, more seriously ( or not ) - is that the wr for a rainbow coloured track ?

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                              Homeland Security; they were worried she might make a break all the way to the border.

You're skirting guideline #5 there. Careful of the slippery slope.
                              There are no strings on me

Comment

Working...
                              X