Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to agree with Squack. Come on, 'Nut. Let this one go. Stallion was good at first. Seemed like a reasonable enough guy trying to be a peacemaker. But after that last quote especially, it's obvious he's trolling.

Anybody interested in checking Stallion's posting history. It's brief so no big deal. They're all the same as this stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by bekeselassie
      This thread will disappear soon. I've got that same feeling I got the other times gh slashed me.
      Surely you meant to say that soon this thread will absquatulate in a pique of verfremdung.

Comment

• Originally posted by dakota
        Originally posted by bekeselassie
        This thread will disappear soon. I've got that same feeling I got the other times gh slashed me.
        Surely you meant to say that soon this thread will absquatulate in a pique of verfremdung.
        Well you didn't give me time!

Comment

• Originally posted by bekeselassie
          Come on, 'Nut. Let this one go.
          Fine! I can take a ribbing from anyone (lord knows, I walk into 'em all the time), but since he never PMed me back, that kinda substantiates the pointlessness of further discourse. To be taken seriously, one would have to establish credibility.

It's all good, baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by tafnut
            To be taken seriously, one would have to establish credibility.
            And Stallion has not.

Comment

• Has anyone ever seen gh and Stallion in one place at the same time?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                Brutal=Texas=Stallion?
                = Idiot
                = Bore
                = Pedantic Fool

Comment

• Hahahahahaha.....you guys are cracking me up. All that because somebody isn't a fan of some track events...?????? Come on!

Comment

• You are still a person who deludes, disinforms, and, here comes the big bad word: dicks around. What would the adjective be to describe the above person? Had I been really "pissed" - or more normal like Powell said - I would have put head at the end of the first word, and hole at the end of the second one. Had you not agreed with the opinions expressed herein, you should have taken your own advice and not responded.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPelle
                      You are still a person who deludes, disinforms, and, here comes the big bad word: dicks around. What would the adjective be to describe the above person? Had I been really "pissed" - or more normal like Powell said - I would have put head at the end of the first word, and hole at the end of the second one. Had you not agreed with the opinions expressed herein, you should have taken your own advice and not responded.
                      Dude try to relax and chill. You're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too uptight. Enjoy life, little fella....ok? What would you do if something "really" serious happened? What...explode?

Comment

• Hey folks, let's let it go. Notice that the thread finally lay dormant for five hours and was moving down the list? UNTIL someone decided they HAD to evoke more response.

Comment

• I agree.

Comment

• Then why did you bump it?!? Jeez man. It was almost on the second page!

Comment

Working...
                            X