Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike, iPod thing raises questions

I hope no serious runners are even paying attention to this device.

You think the Kenyans or Ethiopians are using such a ridiculous thing? No. They have a good pair of shoes, a wrist watch (preferably a Casio, the best ever), and a pair of shorts. And some socks. And they train their asses off.

I have always hated going to the "running expos" before big road races to see the latest running merchandise. Too much unimportant stuff there for sale. Just go out and train in some good shoes. That's all the merchandise you need.

All that matters is shoes, shorts, socks, watch, and training your ass off. And in the winter some winter gear. That's it.

Re: Nike, iPod thing raises questions

Don't you think they are marketing it to joggers?

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
      Don't you think they are marketing it to joggers?
      Yes. Clearly their demo is the fitness crowd, not the elite athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol
        I hope no serious runners are even paying attention to this device.

You think the Kenyans or Ethiopians are using such a ridiculous thing? No. They have a good pair of shoes, a wrist watch (preferably a Casio, the best ever), and a pair of shorts. And some socks. And they train their asses off.

I have always hated going to the "running expos" before big road races to see the latest running merchandise. Too much unimportant stuff there for sale. Just go out and train in some good shoes. That's all the merchandise you need.

All that matters is shoes, shorts, socks, watch, and training your ass off. And in the winter some winter gear. That's it.
        I couldn't agree more :lol:
        El mismo Runnerdave de siempre

Comment

Working...
        X