Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Reminder-Brussels/Monaco

Walt Murphy’s News and Results Service

Highlights of the Van Damme Memorial, which took place on Friday, September 5, will be shown on ESPN2 on the East coast at 1am tomorrow(Sunday). Don't know if that means it will be shown tonight at 10pm out West--check your local listings.

About 5 laps of the exciting men's 10k will be included in the show.

There weill be a re-broadcast early Wednesday at 2am(11pm Tuesday-West Coast???)

This weekend's World Athletics Final will be shown on ESPN2 on Monday night at 8pm-Eastern(Before Monday Night Football).

Re: TV Reminder-Brussels/Monaco

Is there some study that shows a correlation between being a T&F fan and insomnia?

Comment

For people in Canada who don't have cable or sattelite you can see the finals next Saturday 10:30 mountain time or 12:30 eastern time on CBC.

Comment

>Is there some study that shows a correlation
        >between being a T&F fan and insomnia?

This is why God created VCR's.

Comment

>Is there some study that shows a correlation between being a T&F fan and insomnia?

I can remember a few years back when the daily World Champs coverage didn't begin until after 11pm local time. By the end of the week, I was really worn down. Even with the VCR going, it's difficult to wait until its over and just watch the tape.

Comment

I know I've been one to complain about television coverage in the past, but I think we've gotta appreciate the amount of televised track we've been getting the last 3-4 years or so. All the Golden League meets? That's pretty dang good. Much better than when I was a kid and the Dream Mile and NYC Marathon were the only two televised events every year.

Comment

Working...
            X