Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Track On TV

I noticed the USC-UCLA dual meet is on Fox Sport West-2 this afternoon and also tomorrow I believe. Anyone know if the NCAA Regionals are going to be televised on Fox or somewhere else. I think I have noticed fewer NCAA meets on FOX from 2001 to 2002 and even fewer this year. It would be great if someone could put together a full schedule of the upcoming meets so I could decide if it was worth it to subscribe to the full blown set of Fox Regional Sports networks. Of course if the choose to show regionals say, after NCAA's are over that would pretty much ruin it.

Re: What about Track On TV

it is funny how none of us, track fans, seem to know. i asked about the worlds schedule on a post a few days ago, but nobody knew. i think that abc and espn have agreed to televise the major iaaf meets for 2001-2003.
    thanos

Comment

it is funny how none of us, track fans, seem to know. i asked about the worlds schedule on a post a few days ago, but nobody knew. i think that abc and espn have agreed to televise the major iaaf meets for 2001-2003.
      thanos

Comment

I'll get back with the full TV schedule for the Worlds, but I can tell you that ESPN (or ESPN2) will have 2-hour shows nightly during the week from Paris and ABC will have, I believe, about 3-1/2 hours on the final weekend.

Comment

Working...
        X