Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: track & field songs

Written (and performed) by Al Feuerbach.

Comment

Didn't Al Feuerbach sing a silly song on his guitar during his Basic 70's throwing video with the lyrics, "I've got the shot put blues"?

Comment

In the late 60's/early 70's there was a Top 40 hit song titled "25 Miles." The singer may have been Edwin Starr? and was to he effect that he had 25 miles of walking to get to his gal.

My wife heard a song on WFUV here in NYC a few months ago late on Saturday night. It was apparently by a British group and had lyrics something like "I love track & field..." She did not get the title or group but it sounds like it could be connected to the group near the top oif this thread.

Comment

Last week Johnny Cash, now Robert Palmer. What's up witih that?? Now if we could only get the fickle finger of tate to point at Britney Spears instead!

Comment

After 4 long years in the SEC (87-91) I'd be glad to hear anything but Rocky Top!

Comment

Add to great misunderstood lyrics: I endured great humiliation in 1967, when I swore that the Doors song "Light My Fire" contained the line: "Time Me While I Win the Mile."

Unfortunately, it's "No time to wallow in the mire," which is far less inspiring.

Comment

Working...
              X