Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Shawn Crawford in the B 100m in Rome?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why was Shawn Crawford in the B 100m in Rome?

    IHe has been running good all season long. He should have been in the A race and his time of 10.01 proves that.

    I think that was a slap in his face to place him in the B race.

  • #2
    Overreact much?

    Comment


    • #3
      Winner of the B race gets paind more than 3rd place in th e A race. Sure er money.

      Comment


      • #4
        hmm not sure about that. The final standings combine results from both heats, so whether you run that time in the A or B race doesn't matter, as far as classification is concerned.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Why was Shawn Crawford in the B 100m in Rome?

          Originally posted by jammin
          IHe has been running good all season long. He should have been in the A race and his time of 10.01 proves that.

          I think that was a slap in his face to place him in the B race.
          he looks like an anorexic, drought-afflicted, tsetse fly buggered equus quagga, rather than the equus Secretariat he waz in '04

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Infama
            Winner of the B race gets paind more than 3rd place in th e A race. Sure er money.
            Nope, they combine the two

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Why was Shawn Crawford in the B 100m in Rome?

              Originally posted by eldrick

              he looks like an anorexic, drought-afflicted, tsetse fly buggered equus quagga, rather than the equus Secretariat he waz in '04
              Is that supposed to be funny?

              Comment


              • #8
                no

                lamentation...

                Comment


                • #9
                  The serious answer to the subject question may be that he had not run faster than 10.15 since Oslo in early June.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lumar
                    Originally posted by Infama
                    Winner of the B race gets paind more than 3rd place in th e A race. Sure er money.
                    Nope, they combine the two
                    Could be, but that makes no sense as wind speed are very different!!!!

                    The races are run far apart.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lumar
                      Originally posted by Infama
                      Winner of the B race gets paind more than 3rd place in th e A race. Sure er money.
                      Nope, they combine the two
                      Could be, tht that does not make much sense.

                      The races have very differnt wind speeds and are run at significantly different times.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X