Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm beatiful young girl and I want to meet my valentine.

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm beatiful young girl and I want to meet my valentine.

Hello
    My name is Kelly and im currently single, im look for the perfect guy, hehe well all of us looking for a good man..im very easily amused and i enjoy modeling i have a picture and if you want to get to know me more just e-mail me ([email protected]) and it will bring you to my web page.

There's a guy named DaveW who has a certain.......uh......charm about him, you might be interested in trying to contact him. Texas could take you back in time, in case you're the nostalgic type. Otherwise, I'm not sure who the most eligible man on the board is, as rumors have circulated indicating that gh is about to be taken. Well, you say you're very easily amused, so I'm sure you'd have moments of levity with either of my recommendations. In fact, if your idea of a hot date is watching a man at a keyboard, well.........you've come to the right place. Good luck.

Comment

unfortunately kelly, most of the guyz here are old enough to be your father ( some your grand-father ! ), so i'm not sure how much "kick in the left hook" they have left !

anyway, one good thing may come out of it - we better start recruiting more younger guyz to this board in order to spoil kelly for choice !

Comment

Kelly - post this on www.letsrun.com and you'll get plenty of offers...

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
          unfortunately kelly, most of the guyz here are old enough to be your father ( some your grand-father ! ), so i'm not sure how much "kick in the left hook" they have left !

anyway, one good thing may come out of it - we better start recruiting more younger guyz to this board in order to spoil kelly for choice !

1. I'm only 23 . . .
          2. Spam spam spam baked beans and spam.

Comment

You think there's any chance this is Kelly Bundy?

Comment

Originally posted by gh
              I think Kelly has stumbled into the WRONG room.

Comment

Kelly, dont let these jaded old codgers harden your pure, innocent and hopeful heart from finding your one true love.... you are embarking on a wonderful journey and thanks to good parenting are off to a great start...(im not laughing.. honest... really.....)
                ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Re: I'm beatiful young girl and I want to meet my valentine.

Originally posted by kelly1985
                  Hello
                  My name is Kelly and im currently single, im look for the perfect guy, hehe well all of us looking for a good man..im very easily amused and i enjoy modeling i have a picture and if you want to get to know me more just e-mail me ([email protected]) and it will bring you to my web page.
                  hello kelly,

the fellows around here are very fine, except for figo.
                  but first you must check the ladies decathlon - match making score.
                  try this link... see figo article.
                  http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... hp?t=20968

ps - if you score high on the what a guy decathlon, that is even better.

good luck with it.

Comment

Uh oh, I just realized why you're a perfect match for a guy here named Squackee!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                      maybe kelly wuornos ?

Comment

Originally posted by BisonHurdler
                        I'm only 23 . . .
                        i alwayz thought you were an old codger ( & that's a compliment ! )

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                          Uh oh, I just realized why you're a perfect match for a guy here named Squackee!
                          Match maker, match maker make me a match! Your a beautiful young girl. What luck, because im old, fat and ugly. We would compliment each other perfectly. Oh, and i dont have any money, is that a problem?
                          phsstt!

Comment

19 and single here

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                              Originally posted by tafnut
                              Match maker, match maker make me a match! Your a beautiful young girl. What luck, because im old, fat and ugly. We would compliment each other perfectly. Oh, and i dont have any money, is that a problem?
                              Squack
                              Not so fast... you must be aware of this formula...

Girlfriend = Time * Money
                              Girfriend = Woman
                              Woman = Time * Money
                              time = money
                              woman = money * money
                              woman = (money)^2
                              money = sqrt(evil)
                              woman = [sqrt(evil)]^2
                              Hence, woman = evil

Comment

Working...
                              X