Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCSN archive for Madrid- July 17

This may be a shot in the dark, but does anyone know when or if WCSN is going to provide an archive for Monday's GP meet in Madrid?

Thanks!

same question??

Comment

Re: WCSN archive for Madrid- July 17

Originally posted by Serafina
      This may be a shot in the dark, but does anyone know when or if WCSN is going to provide an archive for Monday's GP meet in Madrid?

Thanks!
      uSUALLY takes a few days for them to put them up.
      "if you can talk within 1 minute of finishing a distance race without gasping for air you didn't run your best"
      That's what you should be and your teamates are thinking!

Comment

Re: WCSN archive for Madrid- July 17

Originally posted by musictrack
        uSUALLY takes a few days for them to put them up.
        Not in my experience. Prior to this the archives have always seemed to be there within an hour or two after the event completes. I watch live when I can, but this time I had to work. I'm a bit disappointed that I still haven't been able to see it.

Comment

Huelva took about a week before it got archived. I am a little disappointed, too.
          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

July 17 Madrid archive

Due to a satellite transmission error, there was a loss of roughly 4-5 mins of the Madrid event. In an attempt to provide the highest quality video to its users, WCSN has retrieved the lost footage and is working to re-assemble the entire event. This process is not easy but it should be done by next weekend (July 28-29). Check back then.

As for archives in general, WCSN posts the archives of live events (those events streamed live on the site) within 90mins of the completion of the live event. For events that are not streamed live on WCSN, these archives are available on-demand roughly a week to two weeks after the event. Hope this helps.

Comment

Re: July 17 Madrid archive

Originally posted by track_fan
              Due to a satellite transmission error, there was a loss of roughly 4-5 mins of the Madrid event. In an attempt to provide the highest quality video to its users, WCSN has retrieved the lost footage and is working to re-assemble the entire event. This process is not easy but it should be done by next weekend (July 28-29). Check back then.

As for archives in general, WCSN posts the archives of live events (those events streamed live on the site) within 90mins of the completion of the live event. For events that are not streamed live on WCSN, these archives are available on-demand roughly a week to two weeks after the event. Hope this helps.
              Thanks for the information. I received a reply from WCSN that said "we experienced a temporary technical problem that interfered with the feed for that game", but didn't specify whether the archive would eventually be available.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who aren't always able to watch the feeds live and appreciate the availability of the archives.

Comment

Working...
              X