Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eTN 40 Now Mailed

New script is supposed to prevent multiple mailings. Please apprise (here) if you get dupe(s). Thanks.

Or if you usually get dups let us know you didn't.

Comment

or if you normally don't get at all cuz you're a non-subscriber, and you do this one, let us know so we can cut you off right away! :-)

Comment

Since we seem to want to keep this thread going, I usually get one and got one this time-so far-about 65 minutes ago.

Comment

If you got this one, but are dissatisfied with the current state of Track & Field, please write the IAAF (or USATF, or the NCAA or the NFHS, as the case may be).

If you got this one and ARE pleased with the current state of T&F, please renew your subscription immediately.

If you did NOT get this one and are displeased (etc.), then all is well.

If you did NOT get this one, but ARE pleased, please start subscribing.

Comment

Anyone get multiples?

Comment

I received four copies yesterday at 15.52.

Comment

Usually recieve multiple, but just got one yesterday. Thanks.

Comment

I got two yesterday and none so far today (average was 8 with a pr of 15 last week)

Comment

I have received 12 emails since yeserday morning at 9:53 AM. The repeated emails are rather annoying so it will be appreciated if these can be brought down to a minimum. Thanks.

Comment

You mustn't get much mail if it is that disconcerting. 12 would add less than 10% to my volume and that is what the little delete key is for.

Comment

I usually get 10 or 12 but have received only one of No. 40.

Comment

Nonetheless, we are doing (and will continue to do) everything in our power to make it stop.

Comment

Those of you who are receiving only one copy: are any of you on hotmail?

Comment

just received the 13th copy and counting... Is it because I have an edu address? This problem was occuring with another weekly email from a different group and they said the "edu" might have been an issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X