Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have sometimes got two copies, usually I get one; once I got 4 copies. This time I haven't received anything...

Comment

I think I would prefer too many.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
        Those of you who are receiving only one copy: are any of you on hotmail?
        I'm on hotmail and got two of 40, eight of 39 and eleven of 38. So that is not the reason. As MJD said, better more than none.

Comment

I:m also on hotmail for the eTN.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
            Originally posted by EPelle
            Those of you who are receiving only one copy: are any of you on hotmail?
            I'm on hotmail and got two of 40, eight of 39 and eleven of 38. So that is not the reason. As MJD said, better more than none.
            Given that hotmail shows up for the two of you who have so published (and also, in looking, at others who didn't specify), hotmail indeed remain part of the problem.

Comment

28 email copies of e-newsletter #40 to date. The hits keep coming...

Comment

With that kind of total-immersion mailing, shouldn't we be offering to "enhance" you or something?

Seriously: we're looking into it specifically. Your school's server, if I understand how this works properly, is accepting the mailing, but at the same time, is sending a bounceback signal to our server, which then attempts another send, which is again "unsuccessful."

Comment

Thanks. As someone said earlier, that's what the delete key is for...

Comment

Working...
                  X