GreatAmericanCoverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GreatAmericanCoverage

Results are now up for the college races.

Why the heck did BYU run in the B race? They've never been a team to duck anyone. Kinda lame. They'll still win NCAA's, and I know they didn't run all their top guns, but fans wanna see a good race.

Comment

BYU Women Miss NIKE Race of Champions

by Mike Scott

(Cary, NC) -- The top-rated BYU Cougars missed the Nike Race of Champions at the 9/26 Great American Cross Country Festival, which was won by NC State.

As the runners lined up for final instructions, the announcing crew (including this reporter) noticed that the Cougars weren't on the line.

Coach Patrick Shane later stated "I had downloaded a schedule from the website on Wednesday and though that we were running later. In over 20 years of coaching, I've never had a team miss a race."

Still, the Cougar mentor took responsibility for his team's absence: "I can't blame anyone but myself. The other 15 teams all made it to the starting line on time."

Comment

>Coach Patrick Shane later stated "I had downloaded a schedule from the website on Wednesday and though that we were running later. In over 20 years of coaching, I've never had a team miss a race."

Still, the Cougar mentor took responsibility for his team's absence: "I can't blame anyone but
        >myself. The other 15 teams all made it to the
        >starting line on time."<<

And who was HIS mentor, Stan Wright?

Comment

Working...
        X