Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did my post get bounced?

The one about Sabotage?

It is on the Dope board where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
      It is on the Dope board where it belongs.
      No reference there. It was considerably broader than doping.

Comment

What are you talking about?

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... hp?t=21238

Comment

thought you were talking about the "Doping Forum" listed under current events.

Who is Bhall btw? I trust he works for TF&N? Related to Gary?

If there is a problem with a post, why not send me a private message? Why must the moderators come off soooooooo strong with the threats?

Comment

Originally posted by ALLSpeed
            If there is a problem with a post, why not send me a private message? Why must the moderators come off soooooooo strong with the threats?
            i assume because this may be he busiest time they've had in 3y for sifting thru posts, checking for offensive,defamatory,etc ones & having to constantly prune/censor numerous posts

i don't envy their job in this situation & i doubt they have little time at present to spend on "niceties" like sending private messages, etc

Comment

Originally posted by ALLSpeed
              thought you were talking about the "Doping Forum" listed under current events.

Who is Bhall btw? I trust he works for TF&N? Related to Gary?

bhall is the T&FN computer guy. The mods here rarely if ever PM folks. If they want to cut a post the cut it; if they want to move it they move it. If you continue to go down forbidden paths they well let you know in no uncertain terms that it is time to stop.

Comment

Forbidden paths? I considered my post as one transcending doping. It went to sportsmanship, sabotage, nutrition, money, etc....

If it doesn't fit here (which I don't agree with), I can live with that. But why the necessity for the next time i'll slice you up tone?

I've even seen them threaten posters for advancing an unpopular opinion. Placing something in the wrong forum is one thing. Silencing one side of an argument is altogether different.

Comment

Working...
                X