Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eliud and T&FNews Cover

Looking at the pic of Kipchoge and El G, and looking at other pictures of Eliud has me wondering how old he is. Does anyone out there know? The Kenyans claim he's 18, but he's obviously older than that. Anyone have an idea? He looks about 25. It's the same as that Tanzanian kid at the half marathon last week that was claimed to be 17, but one look at his pics, and no way. What's up with these guys? They have a lot of talented runners, but seem to have a lot of liars too. Is this one way of psyching out competitors?

Re: Eliud and T&FNews Cover

kipchoge can't be 18, the kenyans lie. i'd say 23 at the very youngest, 25 looks about right.

Comment

Does anyone believe Alan Webb is really 20? He looks about 10 years older than that. I mean, c'mon, people don't get bold at 19.
      Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

I was looking at the Eliud's receding hairline and had the same thought- No way is he 18. But then I looked at Webb's pic.

Comment

> Does anyone believe Alan Webb is really 20? He looks about 10 years older than that. I mean, c'mon, people don't get bold at 19.

That could also explain Jim Ryun's decline after age 20 (?) .

How do people get away with this stuff anyway.

Comment

I understand Kipchoge's agent suggested that he should run the Senior race at the Kenyan Cross Champs, but Kipchoge wouldn't go for it. May have had something to do with doubts about his age?

Comment

Working...
            X