Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombshell

Since the begining of time man has looked for ways to get faster and stronger. We need to accept that this will always be the case. These athletes are just looking for ways to do their jobs better. They are hard working individuals not criminals!. I think we need to take a fresh look at this whole subject. Decriminaliztion and acceptance would bring steroid use under control and protect the health of the athletes.
    Curiously, one of the few legal uses of steroids are for those that are undergoing a "sex change". Some insurance companies even cover them for this purpose. Have we gotten to the point we consider this normal? but if an athlete is trying to be faster or stronger we consider them criminals?

Re: Bombshell

RogerB, what are you smoking? Since the beginning of time man has also wanted more things than he can afford- but STEALING, cheating and lying are still wrong. I spent my career trying to keep wolves like you out of my head. I did it clean and so did a lot of my world class peers. I have no medal to my name, but I sleep like a baby.

Comment

Re: Bombshell

Rog, it's against the law. Don't like the law? Change it. Good luck with that - ain't gonna happen. You know why? Because the majority of people DISAGREE with you. I realize that you are wiser than the rest of us, but that's something you've probably had to deal with all your life: stupid people who won't listen to you. Wonder why that is. . .

Comment

Working...
      X