Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: British masters may ban sprinter for not apologizing

Good idea. Weary of Googling myself, I Googled Flumpy instead.

Seems that Flumpy is an Athletics Groupie! Is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy
      Originally posted by Anthony Treacher
      It is history now. But this thread unfortunately still gives the impression that I said “Nuts” to an innocent meet official. Not so. I am not like that.
      It was history until you decided to bring it up again. You do realise that this thread hasn't been looked at for 5 years. Precisely no one was getting any kind of impression from it.

If you stopped Googling your own name you'd be none the wiser either.

Turn it in.

Originally posted by Anthony Treacher
      Flumpy is British.
      Flumpy may well be British - and so what?? Flumpy is correct. I tried to read the links to find out what you are talking about. Only problem is those links are so old the files are no longer available on line. So people like me who were not around on this site 5 years ago have no idea what you are talking about.

and as flumpy says it is only an issue because you want to try and resurrect the issue again 5 years later

Comment

Admin. This topic is now misplaced in the Current Affairs section. It should be in the Athletics History section or deleted. I am easy either way.

I have no need to "resurrect" my case here. I posted solely to correct an insulting misconception that I had been banned for misconduct towards an official on the track. I have done that.

Five years have passed? So what? In the eyes of authoritarians it is always wrong to protest against authority. The personal attacks on me for protesting and filing a complaint were the same in 2006.

Funny that nobody comments on what started all this - the misconduct of the BMAF Team Manager and the BMAF cover-up. I could now write a thesis on "The psychology of complaining about a Sports Body." And yes, it would have chapters on "Avoid the issue," "Shoot the Messenger," "Official Lies," "Small Men and Prestige," "The Cowardice of the Collective," "Moral Turpitude," "Condescending Indifference," "Internet Bullying" - have I missed something? I certainly have not missed some of you.

TrackCEO's dead-end Masterstrack url on this thread up to a few days ago gave an objective picture of the actions of the BMAF Team Manager and BMAF and the events leading up to my ban. It was the gospel truth. It did not disappear years ago because it was history. I accessed it from this thread just before I posted. So our crusader for Freedom of Expression TrackCEO must have deliberately removed it only a day or so ago. But no problem. If you are a well-intentioned friend you can always PM or e-mail me for the basics and an update. I am honest and I tell the truth. Which cannot be said of BMAF.

Or lacking all the facts - the quick fix. Anthony Treacher complained to BMAF about BMAF Team Manager's rules infringements and verbal abuse on the track at the 2006 World Masters indoors, Linz. BMAF Chairman consequently banned Anthony Treacher without hearing or appeal in 2007 for bringing the sport into disrepute. Anthony Treacher (who having been banned should want to people to forget it) instead wants everything out in the open. BMAF forbids the British masters athletics community from discussing the matter. Go figure.

Comment

http://tinyurl.com/cqb9up9

Comment

Flumpy is typical of this lot. We are now in the 2012 London Olympics Year of our Lord. And the British athletics community still believes that threats and ridicule will silence me.

Comment

A TrackCEO url on this matter is on http://www.masterstrack.com/photos/n...treacher2.html. Subsequent links are broken but that url gives the truth as to who started the whole thing.

General Anthony McAuliffe (101st Airborne) and his famous "Nuts" response is on
              http://www.military.com/Content/More..._mcauliffe_bkp.

Again, this all belongs to the Historical section. My purpose is served so I would be happy with that.

Comment

Working...
              X