Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos going to be the new womens 100 meter star?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos going to be the new womens 100 meter star?

with white out of the picture do to a positive result and felix just turning pro and jones coming back who do you think will be tops this year?

Re: whos going to be the new womens 100 meter star?

Huh? White isn't out as it currently stands. The Modafinil indiscretion will cost her two results from Paris and nothing more. And if Masback's statements about the pending THG positives being Paris non-medalists, then that's not her either.

Comment

Won't be Felix; I doubt she'll do much in any event next year but she's more of a 200 runner anyway.

I would not be at all surprised to see Marion back on top.

Comment

Angela Williams

Comment

The one (1) that passes all the drug tests in the future.

Comment

I dont think Angela will be on top but she will make a big adjustment this year.

Comment

back to the future, Inger miller, chrystie gaines and angela williams all between 10.6 to 10.8, miller has to hopefully stay injury free, gaines looks ready for a breakthrough year and williams should work on her 200 strength to get close or under 22 so she wont fade so much in the 100. (this is possible speed endurance for her to build up to as she was 400 meter state champion in high school as a freshman. look for 4x1 record for women by U.S. in athens.

Comment

Gaines and Miller are too old to take over and Williams has never lived up to the promise she showed as a high schooler and collegian she's too short to have the topend speed needed in this game

Comment

No Name, I am curious why you think Felix will not do anything next year in any event?

Comment

Remember Veronica Campbell? She ran 11.00sec in 2002 and 7.09secs indoors before missing the outdoors this year, due to injuries.

Comment

I expect Veronica to do very well next year barring further injury
                      why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

I think you are all crazy if you think that Marion Jones will not rule again

Comment

<with white out of the picture do to a positive result and felix just turning pro and jones coming back who do you think will be tops this year?>

Not pointing any fingers at anyone; but it will partly depend on strictness of drug testing and whether new tests are designed to pick up hitherto undetected drugs out there. This applies to sprinters (and others) all over the world.

Comment

if white's only positive test is the one from the world champs she will still be in the picture.

Comment

Marion rules!
                              "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                              by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                              X