Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos going to be the new womens 100 meter star?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whos going to be the new womens 100 meter star?

Interesting that you mentioned Evelyn Ashford in your comments about Allyson Felix. Pat Connolly, who coached Ashford, is now coaching Felix.

Comment

Welcome to the Twilight Zone. Actually that's amazing, makes Felix an even more exciting prospect for the future.

Comment

Nice to hear talk of Ashford with all the Drug mess going on now. She is still, for my money, the best woman sprinter ever (and certainly the most gracefull to watch). As an athlete and a women she always handled herself with great class and was a true credit to our sport. Let's hope that Pat Connelly can inspire some of the same qualities in young Ms Felix as she did in her most famous charge.

Comment

"She is still, for my money, the best woman sprinter ever (and certainly the most gracefull to watch)."

I agree.

Comment

what is your problem, marion is tested more than anyone else and she has NEVER tested positive for anything

Comment

"what is your problem, marion is tested more than anyone else and she has NEVER tested positive for anything"

Who are you talking to? Your post has NOTHING to do with the one directly preceding it (mine), and if you were replying to someone else, you should indicate who that person is. Read the board and find out how it's done.

Comment

Working...
              X