Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction Contest

Why did I pick Bairu and Solinsky?? Schumacher didn't you know I wated to win??? Robison. Why do those Stanford guys let Sage win at regionals and then beat him at Nationals. Pukstas runs slow all year and boom beats Woolhouse and Chesang and further ruins my picks. Hey there is always next week!

Re: Prediction Contest

how'd everyone score in the contest?

Comment

West results aren't in yet so some scores may come down and others will have enough picks that finished to get a score.

Comment

>West results aren't in yet so some scores may
        >come down and others will have enough picks that
        >finished to get a score.

So I can go lower maybe. Good grief. The only consolation is that, scanning the list, there are a lot of guys that live and breath this stuff and, so far, I've managed to stay ahead of about 50 of them. I do note a canuck with 8 and another one with 9.

Comment

Final results are up. There were 5 perfect scores (7 points).

The #1 pick? Dathan Ritzenhein (Co). Ritz was on 324 "teams" out of a possible 346.

The #2 pick? Alistair Cragg (Ar). Cragg was selected by 254 entrants.

District winner who was selected by the fewest entrants? Dan Mazzocco (PennSt) running for 31 of you.

Thanks for playing and we hope everyone will be back for our NCAA DI Nationals contest in a few short days.

Comment

Please don't tell me that more people entered this contest than the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS contest! What's up with that?

Comment

"school's out for summer..."

Comment

A perfect score is a perfect score. But... I took a look at the five entries with perfect scores (an unofficial tie-breaker looking at the 8th man). Here is how they picked-

Bowls: 8th = 2, 9th = 3, 10th = 11
                Hoark: 8th = 2, 9th = 11, 10th = No Score
                dj: 8th = 1, 9th = 2, 10th = 2
                Snave: 8th = 2, 9th = 2, 10th = 2
                samwood82: 8th = 2, 9th = 11, 10th = No Score

So DJ would have won on an 8th man tie-break with what would still be a perfect score.

DJ's 10 picks totalled an amazingly low 12 points. Snave was just one point back with his 10 picks.

Comment

Absolute BS! DJ found an acorn.

Comment

My bad for not including Ryan Hall. It's tough to keep track of all the top guys on Stanford's squad!!! :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X