Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I Win The Lottery---Prime OT Seats

Check out the Olympic Trials website to see how you too can buy $600 set of tickets! They have 5 categories of tickets and that's the top.

http://www.sacsports.com/2004trials/

<<Champions Club - $600
    View seating chart | Proceed to Ticket Application

Enjoy excellent views of competition all over the field. These are the only seats in the stadium that feature chair backs and beverage holders and are situated in the middle of the West side grandstands with fantastic views and early afternoon shade. One eight-day parking pass (over $50 value) is included with each order of Champion's Club Season Tickets.>>

Bad backstretch seats are like $140. For now, looks like the only way they're selling is as complete 8-day package, no option for just a day or two.

Re: When I Win The Lottery---Prime OT Seats

I ordered my tickets back in March, the first day that they became available to the general public.

Just like in 2000 I got screwed and am nowhere near the finish line, or in the lower section of seats.

The Sacramento Sports Commission Crew got first dibs on all of the prime seats. GREAT, More wealthy yet clueless people taking up all the best seats!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X