Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athlete of the Year

Anyone know who T&F News has named as their men's and women's athlete of the year?

Re: Athlete of the Year

I do :-)

Comment

I was waiting for that answer, care to share? The suspense is too much. Wouldn't want to be in the selectors shoes, as there were 3 or 4 very deserving men this year. Come on Garry, you know you want to tell all, just send me an e-mail at my listed e-mail address. Thanks!

Comment

Well, I for one do NOT want to know ! It would spoil the fun of ripping open that big white envelope ! So if you find out form wherever DO NOT POST IT HERE !!!

All said in fun of course....but still, don't anyone tell.

Comment

Hey Garry, got a great deal for you. I've been subscribing off and on since....oh, probably 79' or 80'. Currently, I've just been picking up each issue at a local runners store. Here's the deal, you let me know who the top five men's athletes are, and in return I will call in and renew my subscription. Sounds pretty fair to me, what do you think?

Comment

dude, subscribe anyway if it's all that important to you! Support your Track & Field News.

Comment

Hey track and field news
              Give Mr. Sanchez his props for a change. He deserves it. he is the most domimant guy is the sport right now.

Comment

well the issue is already in the mail, so your plea might be a little late.

Comment

i know it makes little difference now, but I would be happy to see sánchez, shaheen or bekele win AOY. Not that el Guerrouj does not deserve it, I would just like to see someone else win it (because he was not head and shoulders above the other candidates).

Comment

E. Garry Hill, frankly, i do not think you know who they are.

Comment

Garry, still waiting!

Comment

Swede, i think I know what's causing all your angst. See if this helps:

Carolina Klüft was not named men's AOY.

Comment

Is there a centerfold of Kluft at least?? That'll sell some copies. I'd be sure to buy a few dozen.

Comment

Working...
                          X