Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lausanne 400mh

Once again a thrilling 400mh with photofinish for carter vs. Clement (best race in Europe, but still big studder on 9 and 10) .48,30 on winner.

This time it was BJ who stuttered and faded. KC also stuttered on #8 but his closing speed is still impressive. He almost caught Carter!

Comment

That was HILARIOUS! Some Swiss kids made a sign saying "Go James Carter" and he was thrilled about it. So he had his picture taken with the kids and the sign! Then one of the kids (Now I say kids, they were about 17/18) asked him for his number, he obliged and as he was unpinning it, another kid touched his glasses resting on his head asking for them, and he was like "No no no no....." with a wry smile!!! They're probably worth about 500 dollars! lol

Comment

1 CARTER, James USA

2 CLEMENT, Kerron USA

3 ZYL, Lj Van RSA

4 IAKOVÁKIS, Periklís GRE

5 TAYLOR, Angelo USA
        =SB 48.68

6 MYBURGH, Alwyn RSA

7 JACKSON, Bershawn USA

8 KEÏTA, Naman FRA

Comment

Originally posted by Jaack
          That was HILARIOUS! Some Swiss kids made a sign saying "Go James Carter"
          It's not James Carter. It's

Zhamss Cartair!

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut

Zhamss Cartair!
            Watching webcam are you :P

Comment

Zhamss Cartair!
              I'm willing to bet Maggie Thatcher said in a French accent would sound sexy! Non?

Comment

I'm gonna get shot by our French amie, but their language always sounds like the speaker is the biggest snob in the world. And the Germans (one of my college majors) always sound like they're about to spit! I can only imagine how bad we sound to furriners!

Comment

I'm gonna get shot by our French amie, but their language always sounds like the speaker is the biggest snob in the world. And the Germans (one of my college majors) always sound like they're about to spit! I can only imagine how bad we sound to furriners!
                  I like a proper English accent- but jeepers Newcastle, Liverpool, Birmingham accents are just PAINFUL!
                  I was on a Plane with a bunch of guys from Newcastle recently and I wanted to rip my ear drums out! Totally irrelevant but...

Comment

There ain't nuthin more alluring than a sweet young thang with a soft 'Deep South' accent!

Comment

There ain't nuthin more alluring than a sweet young thang with a soft 'Deep South' accent!
                      Yeah Tafnut but as you know in the deep south of Florida too many sound like Edie Falco! Not that there's anything wrong with that Tony!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
                        Yeah Tafnut but as you know in the deep south of Florida too many sound like Edie Falco!
                        Yeah, but I live in the Far North, aka Baja Georgia!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
                          Yeah Tafnut but as you know in the deep south of Florida too many sound like Edie Falco!
                          Yeah, but I live in the Far North, aka Baja Georgia!
                          Y'all watch them chitlins, honey!!

Comment

Working...
                          X