Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jan zelezny?...

hey sir. kurt and others,
    MY NAME is not tony or andy. MY REAL NAME IS KING OF JAVELIN OR REAL KING OF OLYMPIA.
    See you soon!

Comment

>Yeah, that stuff that Zelezny was on must've been worth at least 80m of that 98.48m throw....JEEZ, what a dumb ass you are!!! Having thrown 58.20m at my competion size of 1.68m/80kg, I can tell you under no uncertain terms that NO AMOUNT of drugs would've ever gotten me out to 80m....not a chance in hades!

No amount of drugs would of got u over 80m? Exactly, thats what Zelenzy has, not drugs, but good GENTETICS! Zelenzy is 1.87m tall, weighs around 80kg and could probably keep up with 10second 100m runners over the first 20-30m. You cannot just take someone and coach them for 5 years in the javelin, then expect 70m. You have to have the genetic material to throw that far. GO look at videos of Zelenzy, look at the positons he manages to pull his shoulder into. How many javelin throwers can do that? This man is special, don't call him a drugged up Czech, just genetically superior to everyone. Makarov is very similar to Zelenzy in talent. If every 6 foot 2 guy weighing 80kg could drug up and throw 80m, why are there so few people who can throw that far????? Cause there certainly heaps of athletes who do take drugs, thats the sad bit. If I am not mistaken, Zelenzy can clean around 160kg?

Comment

Also, I do not trust czech athletes jan and roman.
        http://www.iaaf.org/news/kind=2/newsld=23559.html

Comment

Working...
        X