X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eldrick the rude

Kishan Gill.
    Well said about the person Eldrick, who joins many others on this Forum in typical juvenile type rudeness. The essence of his sarcasm was, you are a new boy and we have heard it before, so I, Eldrick, dismiss what you have said. I, Eldrick , am an important person, you know.

Your views are interesting,whether or not particularly new, but never forget ,there are a number of twats on this Forum, who, despite their knowledge , would not be the fans you would want to talk Track to for more than sixty seconds.. Far too busy showing each other what clever little statisticians they are.

Fortunately there are many other men and women here who are knowledgeable, very bright and helpful to we lesser mortals.

Tell me about it. :?

Comment

i agree, i too have already had a run in with the law that eldrick wishes he was...it's ok, boys will be boys...

Comment

Note that I put Eldrick (and another) on warning yesterday for being just a tad too obstreporous.

Comment

GH:

Don't you think that obstreperous cases should be left to obstetricians? :lol:

Originally posted by gh
          Note that I put Eldrick (and another) on warning yesterday for being just a tad too obstreporous.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
            obstreporous.

I'm sure you meant obstreperous :wink:
            https://twitter.com/walnuthillstrak

Comment

What I mean and what my fingers mean are often two distinct things!

Comment

Little early in the morning to be teaching spelling lessons, Guru?

Originally posted by guru
                Originally posted by gh
                obstreporous.

I'm sure you meant obstreperous :wink:

Comment

You gotta be kidding. I've probably had as many bouts with the guy as anyone here. Not a scratch on me. I enjoy the joust, it's far more entertaining than kissy kissy huggy huggy poo.....yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's great and wish we had more just like him.

Comment

The rudest post I observed yesterday was by ... Kishan Gill. (I believe he was obstreperously cross over Powell’s scratch in London, or wherever.) Eldy's problem is his grammar and punctuation, not his manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas
                      You gotta be kidding. I've probably had as many bouts with the guy as anyone here. Not a scratch on me. I enjoy the joust, it's far more entertaining than kissy kissy huggy huggy poo.....yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's great and wish we had more just like him.
                      Totally agree. Can't be so thin skinned on an internet forum. Keep it up Eldrick!!!!

Comment

If you have trouble dealing with abrasiveness, condescension, and rudeness on an internet forum then I hate to think how you deal with it in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Turk
                          If you have trouble dealing with abrasiveness, condescension, and rudeness on an internet forum then I hate to think how you deal with it in the real world.
                          I certainly don't run into nearly as much of it in the real world . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                            Put a computer screen between you and them and all that.."no sir not today :lol: " now becomes "buzz off moron...sheesh!"

Comment

Originally posted by Texas
                              Originally posted by bad hammy
                              Put a computer screen between you and them and all that.."no sir not today :lol: " now becomes "buzz off moron...sheesh!"

And you prefer the "buzz off moron?" Eldy and i have always been cyper chums and i want to keep it that way BUT do personal insults-

A. strenghten your arguement, make you seem more intelligent and help to engage the responder or

B. turn a otherwise good and thoughtful debate into a childish rant or

C who cares you steaming pile of.........
                              phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                              X