Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Thrower's forum

HEy
    There is talking about shot put, javelin throw, discus throw, hammer throw, weight lifting etc

forum address
    WWW.DISCUSTHROW.COM/FORUM

you can REGISTER there
    http://www.discusthrow.com/forum/member ... tion=coppa
    good luck !

PLEASE, tell also other thrower's fans about this forum ! THANX

Raider Sildoja
    msn: [email protected]
    www.discusthrow.com
    Discus Throw TeaM © 2003

Re: New Thrower's forum

Expect these events to be totally removed by 2008 Olympics. No television interest, promotes drud use,
    turns a nice 2 hour track meet to a boring all day affair.

Comment

Re: No 5 rings

>Expect these events to be totally removed by 2008
      >Olympics. No television interest, promotes drud
      >use,
      turns a nice 2 hour track meet to a boring
      >all day affair.

If your talking about the Throws then man you have no respect for track and field at all and need to get off the board!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree with rings. The throwing events are so booooooooriiiiiiiinnnnnnnng!!!!!!

Comment

>Expect these events to be totally removed by 2008 Olympics. No television interest, promotes drud use,
          turns a nice 2 hour track meet to a boring all day affair.

Umm so if you had your way you would eliminate throws, walks, pv/hj/lj/tj. Pole vault comps take forever, but people that do them enjoy them. They(throws) promote drug use? Who the hell are Chambers and Regina and Lagat etc? The last time I checked they all ran. You have obviously never been given an implement to try throw. GO watch Nelson throw, if that doesn't excite you, you have no heart.Throwing is fun, kicking your butt would be better...

Comment

For those of you who dont like the throws first of all get out of this topic , I dont know if you noticed it or not but the topic is addressed to throwers not Girly little bitches who have no respect for the throws much less track and field.

Get Out!!!

Comment

This is a topic about throws. Lets face it , those who are stuck in throwing events don't have the athletic ability or the courage to make the NFL. If you can beat up a 130lbs distance running good for you. Your exactly the type of personality that make people , people with money , companies with money , have no interest at all in throwing event. Womens high jumping will always excel, just check check out those babes.

Comment

>This is a topic about throws. Lets face it , those who are stuck in throwing events don't have the athletic ability or the courage to make the NFL.

Dude you have one messed up opinion on throws there. Sure athletics is for everyone to enjoy and the overweight unfit kid will more often than not throw. However go tell a 20m shotputter that they don't have the athletic ability to play NFL and they will laugh at you! Myerscough was offered $5 million to play football, his reply,"My heart has been in athletics for so long". Nelson runs a 4.6second 40y. Jannus Robberts could play national level rugby for the springboks in South Africa if he tried, except he would rather throw a piece of iron around. Mike Carter was nose guard for San Fransisco and a shot put olympian. There are certain things in individual sports that keep athletes there for eg personal motivation to win. Why don't Greene and Montgomery go play NFL then???? I am sorry, but your twisted and thick at the same time. Go find an international class thrower and tell him he doesn't have the athletic ability to play football. Hopefully you will change your dumb opinion, adios.

Comment

>This is a topic about throws. Lets face it ,
                  >those who are stuck in throwing events don't have
                  >the athletic ability or the courage to make the
                  >NFL. If you can beat up a 130lbs distance running
                  >good for you. Your exactly the type of
                  >personality that make people , people with money
                  >, companies with money , have no interest at all
                  >in throwing event. Womens high jumping will
                  >always excel, just check check out those babes.

Thats pretty dam funny probably coming from a guy
                  who always got pushed around by bigger people so now he feels that he has to take out his child hood aggressions out on throwers, cry me a river. man if you dont know anything about throwing quit embarrissing yourself and leave

Comment

Myerscough was busted for doping dumbass , this is exactly what I was saying. Who wants to watch some cement head who can't compete with his own ability, firing god know what chemicals into his system. Do you honestly think parents say to there kids " hey theres that Myerscough guy who got busted for doping. I hope you grow up just like him" .

Comment

The bottom line is throws suck

Comment

This talk is all to negative. I have never read such ignorance in all my life. I'm not going to sit here and bash back saying that distance, athletes are "stupid", or sprinters are "dumb", because to make fun or poke at athletes that make it to the elite level of competition is nothing to make fun of. The amount of commitment it takes to reach the elite level of track and field is astronomical.

It takes many years of non-stop hard work to achieve high marks, and to stay in the throwing events while receiving little or no money and no recognition takes an enormous "love" for the sport. So if you want to sit here and say that throwers are horrible, insignificant, and boring, than so be it. But than your saying that anybody who has ever committed themselves entirely to something and isn't entertaining is therefore worthless, and this in my mind defines ignorance.

So go ahead and think that throwing is boring, because you’re entitled to your opinion, but when you start to belittle the people that represent the essence of what it means to do something for the love of it, it causes the hairs on the back of my neck to rise. And if you can't understand what I just bestowed in front of you than all I can say for you, is sorry, because you missing the whole point, and no further explaining will help your insignificant little mind.

Thanks for reading.

Drew

Comment

WHAT'S UP GUYS ?
                          HAD YOUR ASSES KICKED BY THROWERS IN THE TRACK ?

THROWN OUT OF THE WEIGHT ROOM OR LAUGHED AT BECAUSE YOU COULD SQUAT HALF THE WEIGHT WE CAN SNATCH ?

SMACKED TO THE HEAD FOR INSULTING THE BIG GUYS BUT FOUND A WAY TO DO IT HERE WITHOUT ANY RISK ?

HAD YOUR GIRLFRIEND LET YOU FOR A REAL MAN ?

WERE TOO EMBARASSED TO FIND OUT YOU WERE ACTUALLY SLOWER IN A 20M DASH THAN A 250 POUNDER ALTHOUGH YOU ARE A SPRINTER ?

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND GO AWAY FROM A THROWS TOPIC ?

Comment

Think you, To great responses by Darkhorse and Thrower!!!

Comment

"HAD YOUR GIRLFRIEND LET YOU FOR A REAL MAN ?"

What does that comment mean ? You may be a Thrower , but I guess your not a College grad Thrower. I hate it when my girlfriend "LET" me .

Comment

Working...
                              X