Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interview with Jonathan Edwards

Edwards the sportsman? You clearly were not there in Lisbon at the 2001 World Indoor when he threw a hissy fit after losing to Paolo Camossi. I am not sure that was the only time.

Comment

I was not and did not see the Lisbon hissy fit...I can only write about what I have seen...but this what message boards are for, right!

Comment

>Edwards the sportsman? You clearly were not there in Lisbon at the 2001 World
        >Indoor when he threw a hissy fit after losing to Paolo Camossi. I am not sure
        >that was the only time.

That's because he majorly underperformed, and knew he was capable of winning. The difference in Atlanta was that he performed very well (17.90ish), but was beaten by a better man on the day. When most athletes underperform (especially when they have a good chance of winning), they too would be frustrated!

Comment

>I am much more than an excheater. I am the mother of 4 wonderful children and
          >have a life beyond track and field

Here is a story about one of her kids:

"The Grade 9 student is training three times a week under mom Angella Taylor-Issajenko and was timed at 12.89 seconds in the 100 metres and 26.79 over 200 metres at the recent Toronto West region finals. She won both midget-age races easily."

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Conten ... 5609411856

Comment

Working...
          X