Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Drug Busts?

.....Konstantinos FILIPPIDIS

I suppose we could all be snobs, but I don't consider this one minor. In my opinion he is one of the three best young guys in the world. 5.70m as a 19 year old.

First mentioned three months ago, but not confirmed by the IAAF until recently:
    http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... hp?t=26313

Comment

Re: Minor Drug Busts?

Originally posted by Barto
      .....Konstantinos FILIPPIDIS

I suppose we could all be snobs, but I don't consider this one minor. In my opinion he is one of the three best young guys in the world. 5.70m as a 19 year old.
      Not snobby at all... different parameters for different forums.

On the board here, where the insiders hang out, somebody of his caliber might even merit is own thread if he were the only one. On the front page, I'd posit that 99.99% of the readers (Americans at least, and that's the main target audience) wouldn't know his name from adam.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
        On the front page, I'd posit that 99.99% of the readers (Americans at least, and that's the main target audience) wouldn't know his name from adam.
        Sure they would. They'd know that adam is a shot putter.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
          Originally posted by gh
          On the front page, I'd posit that 99.99% of the readers (Americans at least, and that's the main target audience) wouldn't know his name from adam.
          Sure they would. They'd know that adam is a shot putter.
          If this was LetsRun, that would be Goucher (with an argument about all of the failings of his various coaches).

Comment

Working...
          X