Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One less competitor for Wariner to worry about?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One less competitor for Wariner to worry about?

    http://media.www.lsureveille.com/media/ ... 4044.shtml

    Linebacker arrested again for criminal charges -- 10:05 p.m.
    Warrant also issued for former LSU track, football star
    Amy Brittain
    Issue date: 9/17/07 Section: Sports

    [entire story was originally pasted here---how difficult is the concept of copyright violation, people? Paste the URL, paste a teaser only. Thank you!]

  • #2
    In regards to this story of Xavier Carter's impending arrest upon his arrival home from Europe, was he even in Baton Rouge on Sept. 1 as the allegations say? I thought he was out of the country then but I may be mistaken. Anyone know more on this?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by westcoasttiger
      In regards to this story of Xavier Carter's impending arrest upon his arrival home from Europe, was he even in Baton Rouge on Sept. 1 as the allegations say? I thought he was out of the country then but I may be mistaken. Anyone know more on this?
      The Worlds were still going on and I do not think that X was on any of the teams. It was six days before Zürich.

      Comment


      • #4
        One less bell to answer
        One less egg to fry
        One less man to pick up after -
        I should be happy, but all I do is cry…

        Comment


        • #5
          What was he charged with? The site is blocked by my company's firewall...

          Comment


          • #6
            <<.....Xavier Carter on a felony charge of simple criminal damage to property.>>

            He "jumped up and down on the roof of the car like it was a trampoline"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cooter Brown
              What was he charged with? The site is blocked by my company's firewall...
              Originally posted by LSU's The Daily Reveille
              According to the warrant, accuser Marla Bruton was driving on Sept. 1 in the West Campus Apartments parking lot when a "white vehicle" with open doors blocked the traffic lane. Bruton said she asked "the several black male occupants" to move their vehicle.

              Odom allegedly "rammed" his body against the left side of her 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier. Bruton said Carter then jumped on top of her car's roof "like it was a trampoline."
              Incredibly stupid if true . . .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The rest of the story
                Steven Williams, whom Rabalais said is a University student, then allegedly kicked in Bruton's left window, causing glass to shatter.
                .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gh
                  <<.....Xavier Carter on a felony charge of simple criminal damage to property.>>

                  He "jumped up and down on the roof of the car like it was a trampoline"
                  If that was Mike Tyson I would say that was par for the course. I have never seen a track guy do this before. Any throwers ever do this before? Maybe he should try out for a remake of the Incredible Hulk?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Had a friend in college who drove an old beater. One day we were headed on a road trip across the border to indulge in some adult beverages and while we were waiting for the guy who owned the car to come out of the dorm, we were jumping up and down on the roof, see if we could get it punched down as far as the seats. Cop came along.

                    Anxious 5 minutes while the owner of the car came out and explained we could do whatever we wanted!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i dont think wariner is worried (in the 400) but i doubt carter will get any time at least real time for this stupid act, he probably will have to pay for car damages.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gh
                        One day we were headed on a road trip across the border to indulge in some adult beverages and while we were waiting for the guy who owned the car to come out of the dorm, we were jumping up and down on the roof, see if we could get it punched down as far as the seats.
                        You did this BEFORE you indulged in the adult beverages? I probably don't want to know what you did after. :roll:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A little more info:

                          Bruton, who called police when the men drove away, identified Carter and Odom because she worked at a football operations facility and recognized the players, a warrant says. She told police she recognized Williams because she had seen him with the players before.
                          http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/9847871.html

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Has Carter made any comment?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yeah, carter said it was therapy for his dislocated knee.............................

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X