Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One less competitor for Wariner to worry about?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did not Mj have a 43.9 in 1992? Is the X the same type of beast that MJ was? And what counts as doubling? He's run all three sprints, and had it not been for an injury, he would have been in the 1988 Olympic 4x400 relay pool. That to me sounds like he was do some type of training for the 400 which TO ME sounds like he was considering doing the double some day, and even he didn't his coach at least thought that. Or maybe i'm completly wrong and Coach Hart simply wanted a 4x400 relay runner. I had a friend who was a 10.3 100 runner and a 20.8 200 runner who went to Abilene Christain and the coach there only wanted this runner for the relays. He ran the 100 twice and both times he went under 10.5 (10.35 and 10.45) and set the fastest times that year for Abilene) Really, this argument can't go anywhere unless X himself decided to read this. THE X-MAN COMETH!

Comment

• Jon Steffensen claims he'll miss Beijing too... not sure I believe him...

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/Ste ... 61395.html

Commonwealth 400m champion John Steffensen says it is impossible for him to make the Beijing Olympic Games next August after he was snubbed for pre-selection in the athletics team.

Comment

Working...
      X