Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felicien could use your help...

...if you are so inclined. It would be nice to turn this around. She is last as I post this. I don't think it has any bearing on the actual Lou March trophy but who knows.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/othersports/index.jsp

Re: Felicien could use your help...

so

Comment

Knock it off. You're acting like an ass and I know who you are. It is unbecoming of a person in your position to post such pee and vinegar.

-Ben

Comment

>Knock it off. You're acting like an ass and I know who you are. It is
        >unbecoming of a person in your position to post such pee and vinegar.

-Ben

He must know that or he'd put his real name down. It was just meant in fun. some track fans might not even think she deserves it. But you don't think that the golfers, baseball fans and Nascar fans aren't doing the exact same thing? Someone else put it on a track board up here and I thought that it would be kind of interesting to see what kind of support putting it in a few places might provide. A few hours ago, it was 6063 to 1022 Weir to Felicien. Now it's 6144 to 1100. She is still losing ground-just not as fast. Not everyone is a cynic I guess.

Comment

It was the second such post of that nature. The first I deleted.

Comment

>It was the second such post of that nature. The first I deleted.

Yeah I saw the first one.

Comment

Do you think she deserves this on merit , or are you pulling for her because she is involved with our sport MJD? That was a great win for her , but I think Wier had a larger inpact on the Canadian sports community this year. I thought Becky Scott's bronze to silver , soon to be Gold Olympic medal performace was the best. cheers

Comment

>Do you think she deserves this on merit , or are you pulling for her because
                >she is involved with our sport MJD? That was a great win for her , but I think
                >Wier had a larger inpact on the Canadian sports community this year. I thought
                >Becky Scott's bronze to silver , soon to be Gold Olympic medal performace was
                >the best. cheers

She deserves it more than the vehicle does. At this point she's behind that inanimate object.

Comment

"She deserves it more than the vehicle does. At this point she's behind that inanimate object."

She deserves it more than the niblick and she's trailing that too!

Comment

>niblick

What dat?

Comment

>niblick

What dat?

another name for a nine iron.

Comment

Working...
                      X