Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little advert for Centresport, I note.

I have been to a number of world class level meets with Dave Barnetts Track and Field Tours and we have always had excellent seats, including ,of blessed memory, great seats in Tokyo at WC91, on the finish line and low down, and some great seats at Paris 2003, to name but 2 meets.

Sat at the end of the triple Jump pit when Jonathan TJed 18.40 and bits in Lille in the 1990s( shame about the wind) great seats.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyg
      Little advert for Centresport, I note.

I have been to a number of world class level meets with Dave Barnetts Track and Field Tours and we have always had excellent seats, including ,of blessed memory, great seats in Tokyo at WC91, on the finish line and low down, and some great seats at Paris 2003, to name but 2 meets.

Sat at the end of the triple Jump pit when Jonathan TJed 18.40 and bits in Lille in the 1990s( shame about the wind) great seats.
      you get great tickets but you also have an itinery written in stone, team leaders taking you everywhere and having to sit with the most miserable, jingoistic, igorant group of people i've ever met.

'what's dalton done to his hair' it's ben challenger

'didn't paula dunn run well' in the 5k ??

'it's disgusting the score board doesn't show everything in english' we're in russia !!!!

we went with my mum once she was the 3rd youngest person on the tour after me and flump. i remember one day we refused to go on an organised trip and she said 'you have to come, you can't leave me alone with these horrible people. then she lost it with them when a group started slagging of 'the french' for no other reason than they were french

never again

centrsport are great and leave you to your own devices if you want.
      i deserve extra credit

Comment

has anybody succeeded in buying tickets for this independently (not through a tour agent)

i tried the website - it provides an e-mail address and my message was returned undelivered. i have tried googling and searching on the web but found nothing. are tickets still available? how can i buy?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Vencio
          has anybody succeeded in buying tickets for this independently (not through a tour agent)

i tried the website - it provides an e-mail address and my message was returned undelivered. i have tried googling and searching on the web but found nothing. are tickets still available? how can i buy?

thanks!
          I had no problems. I sent an e-mail via that address and got a very quick response.
          http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

I hear there's already a long line at the ticket window for Doha '10! :-)

Comment

Working...
            X