Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitter Weightlifter accuses everyone else of Doping

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 23,00.html

Yes, i'm sure she's the only "clean" lifter in her category with every one of her competitiors doped & they are all as thick as 2 short-planks to openly tell her :roll:

.................................................. ..........

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................

Comment

turnip

let me put it this way :

i look out of my window & i see a brand-new 350 clk cabriolet, fully loaded ( one of the other brits will tell you what that means ) & i didn't do one tiny bit of work for that other than lying on my ass on the sofa, watching bloomberg for 2/12 & making some phone-calls ( & posting here during most of the dull times )

obssessive number crunching has far more benefits than merely "entertaining" the posters around here

i'll take being an "armchair jockey" 101 times out of a 100

Comment

sunday morning over here ( 0045 hrs ), i'll own up, i lied above ( car is my younger brother's )

no "proper" reply to initial post about the broke-dickess ozzie weightlifter who believes all 11 galz above her are doped ?!

abuse only

anyhows, seeing as initial post got replied to with ?!, if anyone's interested, i'll spam how to be an "armchair jockey" with $50k ( + ) deposit ( under current climate only ), if i get 3 replies requesting it in next 1/2 hour here ( not mjd or malmo ) as i go to booze-shop, i'll spam away

( this topic must get deleted under spam-laws, but maybe some "useful" info before death ? )

Comment

Are you drunk?

You make absolutely no sense.

And I agree with the other guy about your prowess.

You have no right to be dissing the weightlifter girl.

Comment

err...

Comment

anyhows too many friends to spam here, but if they want to get an idea of "perpetual" free money, you need a little story

( i'll edit it repeateadly on this existing bullshit topic (where only idiot ozzies/supporters can promulgate 12th rankers ))

the most important business lesson in the world is that funds ( they ALL track dji ) - the near $trillion dollar worldwide need to hedge & for that they use the derivatives
              market

to hedge their fund, they assign a fraction of their underlying money ( maybe more ), perhaps a few $billions/year to protect their fund from huge swings in the market : usually if at "peak" of dji & wanting to close out, in order to please boss ( goldman-sachs/merrill/citibank/chinese/english/canucks/etc ), they buy some "calls" well above :

market does little in that month

funds not bothered about that premium thrown out :

take it...

Comment

blame any of the following on the wondrously beautiful

deidre bolton of bloomberg

anyhows, more important is how to try to make $

nothing much will happen 'til halloween when bernanke ( ben - learn his name ) announces rates

dji currently ~13,800

it may stay around there or just edge up/down depending on world politics

if no iran/russian problem, ( no dji bull cares about oil price - quite rightly - worry/later on - oil companies are in dji )

Comment

eldy,

Five of the seven posts so far are your own (apparently) Gallo-fueled ramblings. Give it a rest . . .

Comment

imaginary $50k cash deposit on haloween

( based on fairly expected dji of ~ 14,000 before ben )

1) 0.5% cut is WILD -> 14,200 - 14,300

- short 14,600 - 14,700 nov calls ( do it for usual 4 -5% "premium" ( see above post ) )

- don't be greedy : take $2000 - 2500

- short 15,000 - 15,100 dec calls

- short 15,400 - 15,500 jan calls

i never got to 2, but intellectually ( $ ), it's worth it !

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                      eldy,

Five of the seven posts so far are your own (apparently) Gallo-fueled ramblings. Give it a rest . . .
                      Guess you are drinking yourself blind . . .

Comment

i have to talk some about "hedge" 13,600 ...

Comment

or not

trying to make $ out of 13,600 is impossible without risking $2,000 - 2,500 loss:

combo of short future/buy call or long future/buy put

gives you chance of $+ for few weeks exposure

laters...

Comment

eldy - have you been to bed yet...... :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
                              or not

trying to make $ out of 13,600 is impossible without risking $2,000 - 2,500 loss:

combo of short future/buy call or long future/buy put

gives you chance of $+ for few weeks exposure

laters...
                              Eldrick, I'm not following what you are trying to get at? The combos you've alluded to are synthetic long positions of each a call and a put?

Comment

Working...
                              X