Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Johnson on Marion Jones

Interesting video for two reasons-interview is by David Frost and it is on Aljazerra television:

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user= ... rch=Search

No copyright issues(I don't think!) and it will be interesting what happens to the number of views(was at 2287 when I posted this).

What does Johnson say? Don:t have sound on this computer right now.

Comment

Usual stuff.

Comment

"What does Johnson say? Don:t have sound on this computer right now."

Not much worth reporting. He did say that almost all top sprinters (athletes ?) were on drugs of some sort. Also that the very large pots of money for winners nowadays, makes the whole situation much worse than in 1987-'88.

Comment

.................................................. ..........

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................

Comment

Re: Ben Johnson on Marion Jones

Originally posted by Mats Nilsson
            Originally posted by MJD
            Interesting video for two reasons-interview is by David Frost and it is on Aljazerra television:

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user= ... rch=Search

No copyright issues(I don't think!) and it will be interesting what happens to the number of views(was at 2287 when I posted this).
            Honestly, one of the worst interviews I have ever seen. Why the heck is his eyes going from left to right all the time by the way? There is no need to be nervous. Although the interviewer did not really help him out either... geez, why the heck bring in Johnson into this debate? Like watching paint dry.
            Are you implying that Ben is not insightful, articulate or bright? :shock: :x

:wink:

Comment

Re: Ben Johnson on Marion Jones

Originally posted by Mats Nilsson
              Honestly, one of the worst interviews I have ever seen. Why the heck is his eyes going from left to right all the time by the way? There is no need to be nervous. Although the interviewer did not really help him out either... geez, why the heck bring in Johnson into this debate? Like watching paint dry.
              Hold up now. I did that for about seven weeks last year, and I thought it was fun.

Comment

Did anyone else have the impression that David Frost was clueless as a monkey looking a the moon when Johnson was talking times?

Comment

Working...
                X