Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milrose Games

Does anyone know when the fields for the Milrose Games will be announced? I'm thinking of going over to watch (80 degree weather in December gets tedious sometimes!). Travel tip...use Jet Blue, they're great, I can fly coast-to-coast for $200 rt and they have free Direct TV in each seatback.

Re: Milrose Games

I don't know all of the fields but I know that the men's college 60HH Invitational race consists of Ken Ferguson, David Oliver, Jabari Greer and a few others.

Comment

I know all of hsi is coming. Marion and Tim are close to signing. Geb will run the wanamaker mile. He will also race in boston the weekend before in the 3k.

Comment

Milrose Games

I see on their website that they're planning to have a shot put right in the middle of the program. Are they crazy? They're going to kill somebody.

It may be possible to do the shot on the infield at some meets but at Millrose, it's unthinkable, especially in prime time. Anyone who's been to the meet in the past 25 years will know exactly what I mean.

Comment

Marion and Tim might be a done deal. The talk at the USATF Annual meeting was that Tim and Mo were set for the men's 60m.

Comment

Hopefully Goucher, Torres, Broe, ect. will show up in Boston to run agaisnt Geb.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I think I'll definately fly over for it. Anyone else going?

Comment

Don't worry about the shot killing anyone important (GH will be far enough away to remain safe). Everything is being handled and it will be really cool to watch too!

Comment

I'm thinking about going for the first time. Those who have been there, any advice about where to sit?

Comment

"Don't worry about the shot killing anyone important"

It's a conspiracy

Comment

Working...
                    X