Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Injury Updates

Jenny Kallur will miss 2008 Indoor season due to a stress fracture.

John Steffensen (Australia - 400m) has hamstring worries that may prevent him running in the Australian domestic season (which may hamper his chances of making the team for Beijing)

Comment

Flumpy ran a 10k on a treadmill yesterday and now his leg hurts a bit.

Consequently he will be using this an excuse not to go to the gym for the next couple of days :lol:

Comment

(No excuse! I have a broken right wrist! It is darned difficult to peck with the left hand instead of type with both, however).

Comment

Serves you right for running on a treadmill Flumpy. :lol:

What's wrong with running in a the great outdoors like Dog intended?

Comment

There's nothing wrong with treadmill running!

Mo Farah is on the comeback from a groin injury, and will not defend his European XC crown.

Jo Pavey is also a doubt for the Euro XC - she's over her groin injury, which forced her out of the GNR and GSR but might not risk it.
            http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Originally posted by AS
              Serves you right for running on a treadmill Flumpy. :lol:

What's wrong with running in a the great outdoors like Dog intended?
              Are you insane???

I wouldn't know how far I'd run or how fast!!!

Just like Kenny I need a metaphorical Joss Hermans calling out split times when I smash my P.B.

Comment

And do you find any correlation between your treadmill times and the real world? Do you ever run in the real world? :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by AS
                  And do you find any correlation between your treadmill times and the real world? Do you ever run in the real world? :shock:
                  My 'real world' 10k PB is much the same as my treadmill 10k PB. They are both VERY slow.

Comment

Rupp undergoes minor right knee surgery:
                    http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregon ... xml&coll=7

"It started to bother him," said Alberto Salazar, who has coached Rupp since high school. "Taking care of it was something that we've planned for a while."

Comment

Working...
                    X