Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenteris Comeback???

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kenteris Comeback???

    What's the scoop on KK? Will he make an attempt to regain the Gold? If so, what are his chances? I say the boy can still break 20 and therfore can threaten the current crop.

  • #2
    Re: Kenteris Comeback???

    Originally posted by Mike67
    I say the boy can still break 20 and therfore can threaten the current crop.
    That's so funny in so many ways!

    Comment


    • #3
      The current crop of Brussels Sprouts, maybe; today's 200m runners, NO.

      Comment


      • #4
        Stick a fork in him . . .

        Comment


        • #5
          a greek poster elsewhere said he's settled down with a beauty queen & has a son ( no idea if it's true )

          apparently, the chances of him being in bejiing are up there with likelihood of elvis being there...

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm just surprised they found him.

            Comment


            • #7
              I've heard that Elvis will try the 200 in Beijing. Not sure of my sources.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Double R Bar
                I've heard that Elvis will try the 200 in Beijing. Not sure of my sources.
                This just in - Franco, who is STILL dead, will contest the 200 also.

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah, you people'd remember the franco years!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Kenteris Comeback???

                    Originally posted by Mike67
                    What's the scoop on KK? Will he make an attempt to regain the Gold? If so, what are his chances? I say the boy can still break 20 and therfore can threaten the current crop.
                    He could compete again but to regain the Gold seems pretty unrealistic. In sprints, particularly in USA, we see several new stars arising each year, so the competition is tough. Kenteris may even qualify for the final (???) even though it will be not an easy task, but he has no chances for Gold. Also, he spoiled a lot of his reputation due to the well-known drug scandals.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X