Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitkämäki in Small Scandal

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/f ... 1396425.ab

Pitkämäki:s male teammates hired a stripper down in Göteborg following Pitkämäki:s Finnkampen victory last september, news which apparently has created quite a scene in Finland. Pitkämäki said it perhaps wasn:t such good taste that the teammates hired in the stripper.

:lol:

Comment

i must be dyslexic. i read from the above that "Pitkamaki's teammates hired a male stripper."

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
        i must be dyslexic. i read from the above that "Pitkamaki's teammates hired a male stripper."
        No, the stripper was female but this whole "Aftonbladet" non-story is so insane that it borders on the unbelievable.

One leading Finnish track federation offiical said that when the stripper entered the room the Finnish athletes stopped being Swedish and became Finnish.

Finnish papers interpret this (and I'm not making it up) as Swedes being gay!

Then another Finnish official said that was only a joke and was meant to whip up the excitement for next years "Finnkampen" won by Finland this year.

"Aftonbladet" is obviously one of the bonuses I have for knowing Swedish :lol:

Comment

Aftonbladet is a tabloid. Tero is a nice guy

[quote="Per Andersen"][quote="cacique"]
          "Aftonbladet" non-story is so insane that it borders on the unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by twinpeeks
            "Aftonbladet" non-story is so insane that it borders on the unbelievable.
            Should somebody called twinpeeks even be making a comment in a stripper thread? :shock:

Comment

what's more interesting when you've hired a stripper... twin peeks or twin peaks?

Comment

[quote="Athleticsimaging"
                Should somebody called twinpeeks even be making a comment in a stripper thread? :shock:[/quote]

:P

Comment

Working...
                X