Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The TAFNIES!

Ha, ha, very funny. I guess since I do not do a good job at proof reading I deserve to be made fun of. Point well taken.

Comment

No one has any more?

Comment

Best Personnal Attacks: AI, Michael Lewis and some other friend of AI.

Posts only up for a few hours before being pulled but included: insinuations of homosexuality; implied drug use (both steroid and recreational); suggestion of mental instabilty; implied physical threats; possible future litigation.

Best Use of Ebonics: dajett

Comment

Most reformed ("now I'll be good !") poster: Michael Lewis

Comment

Most interesting postings from across an ocean.
            Renato Canova. He sure gave me things to think about.

Comment

Most impressive name dropper-pro division-gh
              Most knowledgeable lurker(obviously difficult to determine)-Bob Hersh
              Best debater-Asterix

Comment

>Most impressive name dropper-pro division-gh>>

Wait! I haven't even used any of my A-list material yet. Let me tell you the true story about the time I got to pretend I was head of security in a nightclub for Lars Ullrich and some of the other Metallica baddies.....

Comment

I've been on letsrun for a long time but just recently found this site cuz they were talking about your world rankings. I just have one question at this point: what did GH do to piss off jsquire?

I remember when he first came to lets run he accused him of having "a monstrous ego" and in a current thread about the (over) price of TFN he says, "Garry Hill is remarkably self-absorbed, even by West Coast standards."

Comment

This board, unlike letsrun, does not let personal attacks stand. That, in a nutshell, was the problem.

Comment

"This board, unlike letsrun, does not let personal attacks stand. That, in a nutshell, was the problem. "

Correction: the personal attacks that Garry agrees with are allowed to stand. The ones he disagrees with are pulled.

Comment

I definitely don't want to start a pissing match here, but I often wonder why people frequent a message board that they are so obviously dissatisfied with. Let's assume you are correct - why on earth would you want to spend time here on a board that is so unfairly run? Wouldn't you just take your opinions elsewhere, where they could be appreciated at face value? This isn't the only game in town. Let your disenchantment be known by boycotting this board.

Comment

You first...bye, bye!

Comment

Let's please try to keep this a fun thread. We got a couple good one's going (hard to do between seasons) and somebody has to get pissy on each of them. If you're going to tarnish a thread just start a new one.

Comment

I apologize for being sloppy. My reference was to No Name, NOT tafnut, who I agree with completely.

Comment

Can we at least all agree that inspite of personal attacks and..differing opinions etc..etc..we all have one big thing in common? Track and Field is the GREATEST SPORT and we all have no lives!

Comment

Working...
                                X