Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The TAFNIES!

>Can we at least all agree that inspite of personal attacks and..differing
    >opinions etc..etc..we all have one big thing in common? Track and Field is the
    >GREATEST SPORT and we all have no lives!

amen brother

Comment

This has nothing to do with track, but speaking of having no lives, I saw a car on the road this morning with the license plate: IWORK247

Comment

the funniest thing I heard this year is my wife accusing me of being a workaholic - if she only knew . . .

Comment

tafnut, I am the laughingstock of my office because of my addiction to this blasted thing...good thing I'm close to retirement.

Comment

I've got 12 to go, as if I can afford to retire then. By then T&FN will be $5000 a year, beamed directly in our brains (which WILL cut down on the time we 'waste' reading it cover-to-cover).

Comment

By then, we'll just have the data receptor chip implanted directly into our noggins.

Comment

>>Most impressive name dropper-pro division-gh>>

Wait! I haven't even used
                >any of my A-list material yet. Let me tell you the true story about the time I
                >got to pretend I was head of security in a nightclub for Lars Ullrich and some
                >of the other Metallica baddies.....

Most impressive name dropper-amateur division-marknhj

Comment

Most impressive name
                  >dropper-amateur division-marknhj

Thank you for the nomination .....Agreed mea culpa...! I probably have enough more to get through 2004 so if I get obnoxious let me know, I'm English, we can take it!

Comment

>He's very late to the game, but how about:

Most Lovable Idiot: SATCH

6 5.5hjsteve - Do you still stick by what you said there, about Satch being "lovable"..??? ;-)

Comment

who cares what that DWEEB thinks, SATCH rules in 04 and for EVERMORE AND teabag, don't get smart with me, remember KUHA.WILL BE IN GB next month, suggest u lock your doors and leave on vacation.ps your website blows!

Comment

>teabag, don't get smart with me, remember KUHA.WILL BE IN GB next month,
                        >suggest u lock your doors and leave on vacation.

Er... OK. I'm sure I'll survive.

>ps your website blows!

Which one? I've created over 20...

Comment

I haven't been on this forum long enough to adequately judge the overall quality of posts (and do not have the time to go back through the past), but my vote for most hilarious commentary concerning the BALCO stuff goes to:

The 'Marryin' Jonz' post by malmo

Comment

That will definitely be among the nominees for the 2004 TAFNIES!

Comment

>I definitely don't want to start a pissing match here, but I often wonder why
                              >people frequent a message board that they are so obviously dissatisfied with.
                              >Let's assume you are correct - why on earth would you want to spend time here
                              >on a board that is so unfairly run? Wouldn't you just take your opinions
                              >elsewhere, where they could be appreciated at face value? This isn't the only
                              >game in town. Let your disenchantment be known by boycotting this board.

I think he's trying to ge Garry Two R's to resign from his own board. That aught to be one heck of a farewell speech?

I'm hereby nominating MJD for best serve and volley in a post.

Comment

oh malmo - you followed him (gh) over here! I think I detect a little crush there :-)
                                [I know how much you like that little smiley face)

Comment

Working...
                                X