Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sverige:s Top-10 T&F Athletes of 2007 (Friidrott.se)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sverige:s Top-10 T&F Athletes of 2007 (Friidrott.se)

1. Carolina Klüft (2:nd in 2006)
    2. Stefan Holm (6:th in 2006)
    3. Sanna Kallur (4:th in 2006)
    4. Mustafa Mohamed (10:th in 2006)
    5. Johan Wissman (8:th in 2006)
    6. Christian Olsson (1:st in 2006)
    7. Kajsa Bergqivst (3:rd in 2006)
    8. Magnus Arvidsson (NR in 2006)
    9. Linus Thörnblad (5:th in 2006)
    10. Emma Green (NR in 2006)

Jury: Thomas Engdahl, Jonas Hedman, Lennart Julin, Göran Lenz, Lorenzo Nesi, Anders Rydén, Hasse Sjögren, Johan Storåkers, Fredrik Trahn and Mats Åkerlind.

Speaking of Sanna (and Jenny):

Hurdle trainer Karin Torneklint in Falun, is going to get an increased responsibility for training Sanna and Jenny Kallur, along with previous Swedish 200m record-holder Torbjörn Eriksson. They are breaking off the work they were doing long-distance with Agne Bergvall, who is located in Växjö.

http://www.newsdesk.se/view/pressreleas ... lur-187426

Comment

I would love to visit Sweden. I got depressed the other day thinking of all the places I'd like to see but probably never will.

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol
        I would love to visit Sweden. I got depressed the other day thinking of all the places I'd like to see but probably never will.
        I would strongly advise you to make that a summer trip... :P

Comment

I got depressed the other day thinking of all the places I'd like to see but probably never will.
          aren't you supposed to get depressed ( = suicidal ) when you get there ? :P

Comment

That would be quite unfortunate. Take a connecting flight through Amsterdam to Stockholm, or Paris-Göteborg. A thousand dollars or so. This country is richly gifted with nature, with the West Coast the place to be during the summer time (just ask the Germans who invade there every year). Major athletics events in the summer time on either coast, and a place not far off the USA cultural pace.

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
              I got depressed the other day thinking of all the places I'd like to see but probably never will.
              aren't you supposed to get depressed ( = suicidal ) when you get there ? :P
              no, that's finland.

Comment

Working...
              X