Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzy Favor Hamilton Is Done

See story on front page; has confirmed for us that there won't be any miraculous senior-citizen comeback this year.

Not a surprise to many, I would think. She lives not too far up the road and I have not seen her running much, so I figured that this was likely. I certainly wish her well in the next phase of her life, which she has really been in for several years now.

Comment

Dear mods,

I have tried very hard to get an uncopyrighted photo of her that does her 'poetry in motion' justice. I saw her run in an NCAA meet and then actually met her in the hotel elevator. She ran . . . beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
        Dear mods,

I have tried very hard to get an uncopyrighted photo of her that does her 'poetry in motion' justice. I saw her run in an NCAA meet and then actually met her in the hotel elevator. She ran . . . beautifully.

I AM SENDING A COPY OF THIS POST TO STACY !

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
          Dear mods,

One advantage of being in Madison is that we got to see her running; including a 8:43 (+/-) 3000 one year; rabbiting a fast 800/1500/3000; on the roads and trails... In a few years her kid might be at my kids' elementary school, like a few years ago when my daughter had two Olympic marathoners and a 10,000m (or the other way around), as well as those of a many-time NCAA/USATF champ.

Comment

Working...
          X