• More Perdita

"Felicien signed a major sponsorship deal with Nike this past week,..."

http://www.cbc.ca/pcgi-bin/templates/sp ... cien031217

Re: More Perdita

>"Felicien signed a major sponsorship deal with Nike this past
    >week,..."

http://www.cbc.ca/pcgi-bin/templates/sp ... s/2003/12/
    >7/Sports/felicien031217

Athletics Magazine (Oct) front cover of Felician has brought ablout a great diservice to Canadian Track. Her caddy personality will be a liability to Nike over the years. Many more deserving athletes should have graced the front cover.Thumbs down to Cecil for making that selection.

Comment

Her caddy
      >personality will be a liability to Nike over the years. Many more deserving
      >athletes should have graced the front cover.Thumbs down to Cecil for making
      >that selection.

Nike has a huge golf division. What's wrong with having a "caddy" personality? I have met many fine, upstanding caddies at the course.

I didn't realize Perdita was such an all-arounder

Comment

>Her caddy
        >personality will be a liability to Nike over the years. Many more
        >deserving
        >athletes should have graced the front cover.Thumbs down to Cecil
        >for making
        >that selection.

Nike has a huge golf division. What's wrong
        >with having a "caddy" personality? I have met many fine, upstanding caddies
        >at the course.

I didn't realize Perdita was such an all-arounder

Absolutely ! I was a looper once too !

Comment

"Athletics Magazine (Oct) front cover of Felician has brought ablout a great diservice to Canadian Track. Her caddy personality will be a liability to Nike over the years. Many more deserving athletes should have graced the front cover.Thumbs down to Cecil for making that selection."

Huh?

Comment

What do you mean "diservice?" I clicked on the link and found nothing.

What are you talking about?

Comment

>Huh?

No clue what the person is talking about either. Obviously someone with issues.

Comment

Who are you? And do you know anything about track and field? Are you out winning gold medals for Canada??????

Comment

Don't be silly: Canada (Felicien notwithstanding) doesn't win gold medals.

Comment

>Who are you? And do you know anything about track and field? Are you out
                    >winning gold medals for Canada??????

Why the hostility????? You have been sniffing to many zambony fumes at the Oval. Perdita has a nasty personality , no big deal.. It would just turn off anyone looking at Nike products. Whats with the "who are you" , did your mom name you "true U of C" ? Thats a funny name to name a kid. Look at the photos of winter Olympic medal winners junior , you would be suprised at the Canadian Medal winners training at the track.

PS . Tell John Cannon to stop stealing candy bars from the machine if you see him.

Comment

>zambony

Are you actually a Canuck? Hard to believe that you wouldn't know how to spell Zamboni.

Comment

My first word was zamboni...didn't learn how to spell it until I was 3.

Comment

I had a high school teammate who ran a 4:09M, but went to college as an Evan's Scholar (caddy scholarship.)

Comment

Working...
                          X