Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Geb get the cover?

Is the second fastest marathon in history worth the cover?

Hey Powell - he finished! :evil:

Hey magazine guy in Cali - no uniform DQ! :evil:

Just change the verbage!

Comment

I want another cover!

Comment

Since the February issue went to the printer a couple of days ago, very hard to say at this point, with another 4.5 weeks before the next one gets generated; lots of water under the bridge by then. Then it's a couple of weeks before it hits the newsstand, so you're talking picturing something almost 2 months old; not a good way to sell things (even though we so frequently find ourselves in that position).

Comment

Originally posted by gh
          you're talking picturing something almost 2 months old; not a good way to sell things (even though we so frequently find ourselves in that position).
          I'm not asking you as a business man. I'm pleading with you as a close friend. :wink:

Comment

OK, yes, Geb will get the next cover..... that would be the newsletter next week.

Comment

Clever response!

:?

:x :x :evil:

Comment

We haven't had a Walter Dix cover yet this year and it's less then 2 weeks till February! :wink:

Comment

Since it is the 2008 preview, I'm guessing an Alan Webb cover asking whether he can finally break through and get a medel in China.

Comment

Working...
                  X