X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Lewis Gets Fitted For Orange Vest

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/gen/wi ... d=24700827

Re: Carl Lewis Gets Fitted For Orange Vest

I'm afraid I don't catch the orange vest reference.

Comment

Community service can include cleaning trash off the side of freeways...they have to wear orange vests.

Comment

I wonder what he was driving. I guar-antee it was that new F-150.

I'll tell you what: that new F-150 is the dang-ol' best pick-up ever, that dang-ol' sho-nuff!!

I just got mine last Wednesday and me's and my brother-in-law Cletus went out mud boggin with it down in Nogales. Boy Ima let you know right now: that dang-ol' Dodge Ram don't measure up at all! Horsepower or towin' capacity!! That dang sho nuff!!

Yeah. I bet ol' Carl was driving a red F-150 just like mine! Its hard not to speed when you got that 4.6 Triton V8 under the hood!!

Comment

I haven't bought a new car in years, so I am probably completely out of touch with such things, but I was puzzled by the following statement in the story: The charge stemmed from an early morning crash on April 21. Authorities said the nine-time Olympic gold medalist lost control of his 2004 Maserati and struck a sound wall on the side of the Harbor Freeway in South Los Angeles.

Is it now customary for cars to be available in April of the year before the model year?

Comment

>Authorities said the nine-time Olympic gold medalist lost control of his 2004 Maserati and
            struck a sound wall on the side of the Harbor Freeway in South Los Angeles.>

I guess it's a good thing that he didn't strike an unsound wall.

Comment

I heard a talk radio guy ask why it didn't occur to him to run away...

Comment

I hope the colour doesn't clash with his hair!

Comment

Working...
                X