Re: PRs

HJ 2.25
    110HH 14.80
    600m 1:27
    300m 37
    400m 50.2

Comment

>So do we believe that "you guys are funny" is actually Felix Sanchez?

hmmmm...indeed. Here's a test (did this once with Savante S. and he passed). "You guys are funny"...what unusual incident took place in your last USC vs. UCLA meet at Drake Stadium?

Comment

I taunted the anchor leg for about 60 meters and the funny thing is he couldn't catch me and I loved it because I was tired of losing to them. And enjoyed every minute of it when we broke there 23 year old winning streak the next year.

Comment

Ironicaly we got DQed on 3rd leg by my friend and team mate from high shool and junior college who folloed me to SC vince williams but never really reached his potential. But since mine was more evident I got the blame not to mention the only and only time that I got booed but it felt good!!!
          FIGHT ON!!!

Comment

asterisk, you're trying too hard. training could be Tom Mayo, who posts on Letsrun at times.

Comment

>I taunted the anchor leg for about 60 meters and the funny thing is he couldn't
              >catch me and I loved it because I was tired of losing to them. And enjoyed
              >every minute of it when we broke there 23 year old winning streak the next
              >year.

That is certainly what took place! And there was a hell of a lot of booing... BTW...I find that red flashing gizmo to be very annoying, please don't wear it in 2004!

Comment

Is that right I actually have not decided if I was gonna wear it after the olympics. I have gotten used to it and it has been a tremendous source of motivation and I dont wear it for fans I wear it for me and right know it is doing the job. So as they say if it ain't broke don't fix it. So sorry I'm gonna wear it yet another year!!!

Comment

Working...
                X