Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Year's Eve Fun

And Pego, you'll be happy to know I was drinking the world's greatest beer, P.U.

Comment

Yes, Sir!
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

steve, not to rain on your parade, but i think karl savage was the leader at 1mi at the midnight run last night and he split 4:37, of course that was not around a track (just up a 1/2mi beast of a hill . I'm sure he didn't do it naked though, did you crazy kids?

Comment

I wish I could remember what happened on New Years Eve! Anything that happened after midnight has been erased from my memory!

Comment

<Me and my friend Gabe were probably briefly the 2004 World mile leaders with a blazing 5:17.>

Please, not another Gabe thread. If he only ran 5:17, he likely won't make the Olympic team.

Comment

North America is not a great place for this, you will have to beat the Aussy's . News years is 12 hours ahead of the West coast.

Comment

>North America is not a great place for this, you will have to beat the Aussy's . News years is 12 hours ahead of the West coast.<

I'm not sure which is worse, your orthography or your geography. They're both imperfect.

Comment

Working...
                X