Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Beijing for the Olympics

There's a chance I can get to Beijing for the Olympics. I would only go for a couple of days and I'd like to spend most of that time sightseeing, with the goal of seeing one of the marathons. Does anyone know anything about how hard it is to get accommodations? I expect that hotels will be very expensive, but would it be impossible?

Have a good time! I'm no expert on the subject but when I was at the World Indoor Champs, I said to my friend that if the Olympics were in Athens this year, then I would have gone because it would have been cheaper than Beijing, so I thought. But the person sitting in the row behind me said that he was going to Beijing and after comparing prices to his stay in Athens, he spent £500 less, compared to Athens and he said the key factor was cheaper accommodation in Beijing.
    http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

I like the idea of cheaper accommodations.

I think I would probably go near the end of the Olympics, if that makes a difference.

Comment

I want to go.

Alot of people are being critical of China but I think they'll go more than out of their way to make this year's games awesome and to be gracious host.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Working...
        X