Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dog to Run 2004 Chicago Marathon

Was out on the track (not the oval one) last night. Snoop was haulin it after one of his "employees". I timed him at 2:47 for the roughly half a mile it took to run her down. 2:47! In platforms!! I'm sayin "Self, this could be bigger, better, and definetly mo def than that poser P. Diddy". So I shouted the Dog down, worked my way through his possee and made my pitch. Started stroking his ego about what a blazizzle halfizzle he just laid down, how I knew Diddy was just talkin shit about him bein a slow ass pimp. (Now, I know Dog's a little longer in the tooth, but he is the classic ectomorphizzle). I was getting more excited by the minute as I saw the little spark jump in his rummy eyes. Told him to give me from May until Oct. and he would fo shizzle be making that silly ass Diddy look like some kinda chumpizzle. Detailed my program, which allows him to, as always, be the Dog, but just a jumpizzle here and a strideizzle there, a little altitude, a whole lot of attitude and Carey would be more than willing to give him a chance to inspire the next generation of great pimpizzles. He was dedicatin some serious brain cellizlle to the proposition when I struck the deciding blowzizzle: USATF Athlete of the Weekizzle!! Won't be no possee, no media, nothin but me and the Dogizzle. 5 months. Sub 4 fo shizzle! Diddy, you slow ass byatch, I'm comin ta get ya!

Re: Snoop Dog to Run 2004 Chicago Marathon

He's going to drop from the first step..His lil ass body cant handle that pressure..Next thread.

Comment

50 cent could run but Doggies too busy doing other stuff to get fit

Comment

i bet snoop dog could do pretty well given some training. he is supposedly a decent athlete.

Comment

Here's one to ponder:

Who would win in a marathon -- Snoop, Gabe or Webb?

Comment

snoop dog was actually a good basketball player in high school, he played for a good long beach poly team, using his real name calvin broadus, as for who would win in a marathon between snoop dog, alan webb, and gabe jennings. i would pick webb as he has shown he is decent in longer events, finishing 11th in ncaa cross country as a frosh, jennings second because he still is a runner, i think snoop dog would go surprisingly fast with training as he is tall and very skinny, like jack bachelor who i think got 9th in the 1972 olympics, for a us 1,4,9 finish. if webb, jennings and snoop dog started training today, to run boston in april, i think webb would run 213, jennings 222, and snoop dog 234

Comment

Working...
            X