Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discus

Im just wondering if anyone on the board would be polite enough to give me some pointers on throwing. My pr is 155 ft, and im a senior in highschool trying to win the state championship.
    Im trying to get past 175ft but it seems like im not improving anymore. can anyone help?

Re: Discus

That is a tough question for a message board. Since your season is coming up I assume that you have made the proper "off season" training steps. At this point, with the discus, the best thing you can do is first of all fine tune your technique as much as possible and peak you physical conditioning. From what you asked/said in you post this is the best advice I think I could give you. If you had mentioned specifics, I and perhaps the few other throwers on this board could offer more assistance. HTH.
    BROOSE

Comment

Re: Discus

Who is coaching you? You or someone else? Have you done videotape analysis of your technique with a coach? Is there a university or track team within reasonable proximity which has a throws coach who you could ask to do this sort of thing? A few ideas, I hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
      X