• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA USATF Fantasy Game Outdoor Edition

Details available at
    http://www.usatf.org/events/2008/VisaCh ... ries/play/
    2000 dollar first prize.

Thanks

During indoor I found out about this too late.

I've got my team selected. 8)

Comment

Mr. Donley and I have a long-standing rivalry in this regard. In the indoor one he zoomed out of the gate, established a huge lead, which I did whittle away at, but remained woefully behind him at the end. I'm bringing my A-Game now, sucka! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        Mr. Donley and I have a long-standing rivalry in this regard. In the indoor one he zoomed out of the gate, established a huge lead, which I did whittle away at, but remained woefully behind him at the end. I'm bringing my A-Game now, sucka! :twisted:
        Early deadline for a couple of events is tonight. As far as the trash talk. Bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
          [As far as the trash talk. Bring it!
          Unfortunately, that's about I got . . . talk.

Comment

Fantasy Updates

for those of you playing, KD and Elliott Blount are out of tonight's 800. You still have time to update your picks.

I'll do my best to post any significant changes for Sunday's events

Comment

Re: Fantasy Updates

Originally posted by Walt Murphy
              for those of you playing, KD and Elliott Blount are out of tonight's 800. You still have time to update your picks.
              It's a good thing I'm so hip ( :roll: ) I know that KD is actually KR, the favorite!

What to do, what to do. I don't think that DK (yikes) is ready to run fast, but I see he is the voters' fave. Whoya going with dd, Burley?

Comment

Sorry, I'm so used to hearing him referred to as KD--I shouldn't have assumed that everyone knew I meant Khadevis Robinson. Don't know if he's still showing up on the Fantasy site, but he's definitely out.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Murphy
                  It's a good thing I'm so hip ( :roll: ) I know that KD is actually KR, the favorite!

What to do, what to do. I don't think that DK (yikes) is ready to run fast, but I see he is the voters' fave. Whoya going with dd, Burley?
                  I'm confused what do you mean the voters' fave?

Comment

I'm confused what do you mean the voters' fave?
                    If you click on the entrants, under the meet. They are listed in order of predictions.

Thanks guys some how three of my picks were blank, today. Luckily I caught it before the races tonight. Now nothing is going to stop me. :wink:

Comment

thanks for the heads up on KD dropping out.

Comment

Heads up. Looks like several discus throwers added to the field.

Comment

Not to mention my picks in the m3000 and w800 disappeared! :shock:
                          It's a little hard to run a contest with such fluid entry lists!

Comment

Its also hard to follow a sport when this is the norm at big meets. No wonder we're not more popular. Meets wait until a day before to announce anything and you can't rely on the people to compete even after that.

Comment

Let's see, you had Moran and Schmidt?

Comment

Working...
                              X